Ready For Kindergarten
- Language and Literacy: Children will demonstrate increasing abilities in receptive and expressive language, as well as beginning reading and writing skills.
- Cognition and General Knowledge: Children will demonstrate increased cognition and knowledge as it relates to social science, science, mathematics, logic and reasoning.
- Approaches Toward Learning: Children will demonstrate increased abilities to engage in social interactions and learning experiences while participating in activities that allow for creative and imaginative expression.
- Physical Well-Being and Motor Development: Children will demonstrate an increase in health practices and motor skills.
- Social and Emotional Development: Children will demonstrate an increased ability to develop social relationships, regulate their behavior and emotions and foster a healthy self-concept.
- Language Development: Children will demonstrate increased abilities in receptive and expressive Mandarin language skills, as well as engagement in English Literacy activities for Kindergarten preparation.